NaftoSense – Utilizing Contact Based Leak Detection Methods for Pipeline, Tank, and Plant Monitoring
Micro-drilling Vertical / diagonal port for ground monitoring around buried assets
- Areal / Suspended Equipment–“Wrapping” Utilizing cables to monitor exposed transfer equipment with high probability of leakage above ground level.
- Ground-based Equipment Utilizing cables to monitor a linear installation covering equipment from ground level. Perimeter of tanks, containment berms, pumps, etc…
- Oil on Water Vertical sensor in slotted tube or attached to wall of sump, basin, containment area.
- Horizontal Direction Drilling (HDD) Critical area passage, water crossing.
- Linear Pipeline Segmented critical area passage, population, water, sensitive land.
For more information click on the attachment or the contact us.
OPTICAL GAS IMAGING AND INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY
- Set Up a Program at Facilities that are 40 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 60 Subpart Compliant
- Identifying Leak Locations
- Comprehensive Reports with Repair Recommendations and Follow Up
- Video Recording of Leaks
- Aerial Surveying from Drones or Helicopters